Employment law- links
Landau Law is not responsible for the content of websites owned by third parties. The content of such third party sites is not within our control, and we cannot take responsibility for the information or content thereon.
Please find below links to public sources of information, so that up-to-date information can be easily accessed. Please note that Landau Law accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever to those relying on public advice. We have not checked the accuracy or any updating information by these third parties.
- Acas: Guidance for employers and employees from Acas, the Advisory, Conciliation and Arbitration Service, an independent body funded by the Government, is available here: https://www.acas.org.uk/coronavirus
- NHS: Health-related guidance from the National Health Service is available here: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
- Public Health Guidance:
- Public Health England including, eg, specific guidance for employers, educational and health-related organisations, and an option to receive updates directly is available here: https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/public-health-england
- Public Health Wales: https://phw.nhs.wales/topics/latest-information-on-novel-coronavirus-covid-19/
- Health Protection Scotland: https://www.hps.scot.nhs.uk/a-to-z-of-topics/wuhan-novel-coronavirus/
- Public Health Agency in Northern Ireland: https://www.publichealth.hscni.net/news/covid-19-coronavirus
- HMCTS: Information for users of Courts and Tribunals is available here: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-courts-and-tribunals-planning-and-preparation